Are you struggling to keep your growing team aligned, focused, and accountable? It’s inevitable as you grow that things get chaotic and out of control. You need smart tools to keep your team clear on priorities, aligned on roles, ‘in sync’, engaged and accountable. That’s the role of Performance Management (PM) done well. But done poorly, PM can break your culture, chase good people away, waste mountains of time and effort, and frustrate and suck the life out of you and your team. This ‘Performance Management’ dilemma is the reason for our upcoming 1-day Boot Camp on ‘Designing your Performance Management System’.
- The latest thinking on Performance Management
- The key debates on what works and what doesn’t
- The key design decisions you need to make
- Guidelines to make those design decisions
- The performance management philosophy and practices we think work best for most scale ups.
- The process to implement performance management
- Tips on do’s and don’ts when implementing PM for the first time
8-9 April 2019
R11,800 (Ex VAT)
3 for the price of 2 (from the same company)
The Focus Rooms, Sunninghill, Johannesburg