Most of us know that culture is a key driver of business performance. And if you plan to 10X your business, you simply can’t do it without a high-performance culture.
But ‘culture’ is a nebulous concept. What is it? And how practically do you nurture a high-performance culture?
If you’re committed to 10X-ing your business through a 10X Culture and want a practical toolkit to do that, join us to learn the leadership tools that will enable you to attract the right people and galvanize them in a high performing culture your competitors can’t replicate.
- The 2nd Law of Culture Dynamics: the inevitability of Cultural entropy
- The physics of Culture
- The building blocks of 10X Cultures
- The Culture Leadership Process & Toolkit
- What is culture?
- Why culture eats strategy for breakfast
- Why and how culture changes when you scale (which elements of culture must you protect? which ones must you change?)
- How to build a high performing culture your competitors can’t replicate
- Process and practical tools to achieve measurable results
- Practical tools to measure culture and pinpoint areas for improvement
- A pathway to consciously build and sustain a high-performance culture
Entrepreneur, Investor, Scale Up Strategist and Scale Up CEO Partner
17 August 2018
R5,500 (exc VAT)
Bring 3 for the price of 2 from the same company
30% discount for referring Founders of other ventures
Venue: The Focus Rooms
Area: Sunninghill, Johannesburg